Sunday, November 30, 2008

Traffic Lights

Red is stop
Green is go
If you cross at the wrong time
It will cost you your life
I crossed when it was green
Its now yellow
And i am still there in the middle
Thinking about what i should do
But the light is going to change soon
Should i go back
Or move on?
Going back may just bring pain
But if i move forward
Will i miss anything?
There is always a point in life
Where you are standing in the middle of a crossroad
Looking at the yellow light
Wondering if you should go back or move on
I want to move on
But my body wants me to go back
And stay in my imaginary world
Where he is always there for me
But.....Isn't it better to come back to reality?
I can't seem to move on
If i don't, the red lights will come
And i'd have lost something very important in life
But if i go back....When am i ever going to cross to the other side?
Also....If i move forward, will i ever get back to that side?
Being the yellow light in the middle of the crossroad is painful....
Red, Yellow, Green: Stop, Get Ready, Go............
Or is it??
Green, Yellow, Red: Go, Get Ready, Stop...............

No comments: