Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Reality or Dreams

I thought we got closer but it seems that i am wrong
Reality is just not this way
Life is just a mystry
You'll never know what happens next...
A few days ago
We were talkin and talkin
Today, you won't even talk to me
Tomorrow......Who knows?
I really thought we were close again...
But your actions tells me that you are trying to avoid me
Little lies that you tell me
Just to change the topic
Or runaway......
Maybe this is what we call
"Welcome to Reality"
I want to stay in my litte dreamy world
Because there, you are always by my side
You're always there for me
You cheer me up
You make me smile and you won't shatter my heart
There, i feel so free and loved......
But NO!
Reality has to hack in my beautiful dreams
And ruin everything.....

No comments: