Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Scars

These scars on me
Old and new
They all hurt alot
But at the same time they remind me of you
And many others who put them there
But now, all scars are healing
They are starting to disappear
Except for one
One that i dunno if it should disappear or not
It disappears for a while
And it comes back...
Now....Its slowly fading
Lets hope that this is the last time i see it
I want to go on with my life without all of these scars
Some of these scars has given me a good lesson
And some of them has just stabbed me
So deep that there is a point
Where i don't feel the pain at all......
But now.....the only scar left is the one you left me
But this wasn't any pain compared to all the others
Thanks a lot for bein so nice
And not leavin me a deep scar
Which might never fade away......
Now i'll treasure our friendship with everything i have......
Thank You!!......You're gonna be my best friend 4 ever...=)

No comments: