Thursday, November 27, 2008

Bad Reputation

Me......Hmm.......I do act crazy
Friends all take me like that
I am close with guys and not as close with girls
I fool with them alot sometimes it gives people wrong ideas...
Does news actually spread so fast?? i'm sure it does
I was told i have a bad reputation around the school
But i dunno where that came from
I do admit that i get really stupid n crazy
But not to an extent that i'll get a bad reputation..
Rumors do spread about me n boys
But really, i dun think it can cause that much.....
Maybe i should stop bein so crazy...
But thats the real me
I can't do anything about it....
I was born with it....
Bad Reputation/Good Reputation.....
I don't care..
It may mean a lot but still.....
I can't be bothered to care..
So long as i think i am livin a happy life....
Nobody can stop me from being me

No comments: