Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pain....Well @ least it was @ that time.....

Its Painful
It Hurts, it burns, it stings, it aches
My heart feels like it has been stabbed
With a knife which is now full of blood
The wound burns and stings
I am standing here bleeding love
It is the most the worst thing you can think of
Being mentally in pain is worse that being physically in pain
Being mentally hurt is far worse that being physically hurt
Salty tears are pouring out of my eyes
Which were once full of hope
But after you took me on a trip to hell
They were full of sorrow
There was a time where i thought it had disappeared
But i realised it was just an illusion
I was still drowning in pain
Acting as if i'm fine in front of friends
Laughing, Smiling and Joking with them
Just to make sure they don't worry
And not make it obvious
Now, the pain is slowly fading away
But i doubt that the scar you left me will........
NoTe
*The above does not mean that i am in deep pain right now..... i am now sad and just sad*

No comments: