Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What Do I Mean?

In the beginning, I was this girl that you wanted
Then it probably turned into "That Hard To Get Chick"
Next could be I give up, shes chosen someone else
Afterwards was just plain confusion
Do I want her or what I have already?
Then was shes honestly annoying me
Why won't she?
Later on was probably shes so much trouble
Then was certainly that big mouth bi*ch
I honestly dunno what it is now.....
I'm scared to say u did love me.......
Because maybe i'm wrong......
I don't know how you feel about me
What do I mean to you?
Just a friend? or Just a best friend that u have fun hanging out with?
I really want to know but I'm too scared to ask
Because i'm too scared of what I would hear.....
This is what you mean to me
The world.....
I cannot concentrate without you
You're all i want
I've given u all I have because.......
I Love You........
Xxxx

No comments: