Monday, July 13, 2009

Fear of Love

I fear to be alone
I fear to be abandoned....
I dont want to be abandoned....
Because of love.....
I fear it when people by me
Are in love, because, they tend to forget
Forget everything but their lover
I fear love myself because
I dont know what it can do to me....
Love can hurt me very badly
Love is very cruel
Loving someone who doesnt love you,
Is the thing i fear the most
Being hurt by love is scary....
No matter what type of love it is,
It hurts, and it makes me bleed....
It stings, i hate to see it,
Love brings out the jealousy in me
And the selfishness that i try to hide....
I hate myself when i become like that
Just because of love....
Y can love change one so much?
I dont understand....
The pain that it brings people,
The injuries and scars that it makes,
The way it brings tears out of our eyes,
The way it can kill people
Also, the way it can make people go crazy,
Yet why do we fall in love?
When it can do all these crazy things to us...
It makes me seek for attention
Even self-control is useless against love
Because these 4 letters are very powerful.....
They can make one happy or sad.....
This word, L-O-V-E.......is amazing......

No comments: