Sunday, May 22, 2011

????

I'm clueless
But I'm scared,
I see you being surrounded by them,
I feel like i'm about to loose you
When you're around me,
I never know what to do
Do i know what i want?
I think i want you
But am i sure?
I am afraid
I am hurt because of you
Your fear of hurting me has already torn me into pieces
Your fear of loosing me has already injured me badly
Dont fear to loose or hurt me
Because that way, you're causing me more damage
I'll be shattered in no time.....
Although I will heal,
The scars are still going to be there...
I know you are scared to loose again
But why not try again,
This time, you may not loose
But rather gain....
If you carry that fear of loosing with you
You'll end up hurting everybody around you
Everyone falls down, but we all learn to get back up
And start all over again
So why cant you do that?
If you get up and reach out for my hand,
And never let go, you know i'll be yours

No comments: